Thursday 17 June 2010

BBC Radio Manchester interview on 15th June 2010

I've become involved with the Survivors For Peace charity as a result of my novel 'Scars Beneath The Skin' being published.

The charity's in a close-run race for this year's National Lottery Awards - please vote for them here:

http://www.lotterygoodcauses.org.uk/awards/shortlistitem.cfm?id_category=2&id_entry=108

It's free, no strings attached!
The above web page describes the work the charity does.

Also, here's a BBC Radio Manchester interview I did a couple of days ago, about how the Survivors For Peace has helped me. The interview's in an mp3 jukebox, along with another Radio Manchester interview I did back in 2008.

http://www.ajduggan.co.uk/page5.htm

Thanks for your vote!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Andy, I've just listened to your interview. I must say that you make it sound very easy, talking on the radio, but I'm sure it's really nerve racking. Well done, you old pro!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Nick. It was a telephone interview too, and that's never been my favourite means of communication. Good practice, though.

    ReplyDelete